Program proposals for United for Libraries Virtual: Trustees – Friends – Foundations from Aug. 9-11, the third annual virtual conference for library Trustees, Friends, Foundations, and staff who work with them, will be accepted through May 25. Learn more.
This interactive three-day virtual event will feature expert speakers on current topics facing library Trustees, Friends, Foundations, and staff who work with them.
Examples of program topics from previous years include:
- How to Be an Inclusive Leader: Your Role in Creating Cultures of Belonging Where Everyone Can Thrive
- Life Cycle of a Board Member: How to Build a Powerhouse Board
- Policies and Practices for LGBTQIA+ Inclusive Libraries: What Trustees Need to Know
- Auditing Diversity in Library Collections
- Every Volunteer an Advocate: Empowering Boards and Friends for Action
Program proposal submissions are due May 25 (extended from the original deadline of May 4). For more information on United Virtual, visit www.ala.org/united/virtual2022.