Registration is now open for United for Libraries Virtual: Trustees – Friends – Foundations, to be held Aug. 9-11. United Virtual, the third annual virtual conference for library Trustees, Friends, Foundations, and staff who work with them, will be held Aug. 9-11. Early bird rates are available for those who register before July 8; view the sessions and register now.
- "Diversity Training That Generates Real Change: Inclusive Approaches That Benefit Individuals, Business, and Society"
- "Library Workers are NOT Okay: How Trustees Can Support the Health & Well-Being of Library Staff"
- "Diversity in Library Boards, Friend Groups, and Foundations: Successes and Struggles in Recruiting and Retaining Diverse Members"
- "Power Up Your Annual Fund Drive!"
- "Preparing for a Material Challenge"
and much more!
The states of Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Oregon, and Virginia have purchased statewide registration for all library directors and staff, library boards/Trustees; any library staff, Trustees, Friends, or Foundations in those states are eligible to register at no cost! Visit the registration page for more information.